Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thurmont Police Department
A Thurmont man has been charged with burglarizing a Redhaven Court house on Aug. 3, according to a Thurmont Police Department news release.
One of the four men charged in a counterfeiting scheme in Thurmont last week tried to buy soft drinks from fast-food restaurants with fake $20 bills so he could use the change to buy drugs, according to charging documents for Sean Michael Hillis from the District Court of Maryland
A pill wasn't what Thurmont Police Chief Greg Eyler expected when he took a drink from a bottle of water over the weekend.
Thousands of police agencies are scattered across the country, but only a few regularly work with the U.S. Secret Service.