Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thurmont
Early bird voters will have more than one place to cast their ballots if county election officials get their way.
Colorfest is one of the largest craft festivals on the East Coast and this weekend more than 100,000 people are expected to fill the streets of Thurmont to take in the mountain scenery and browse more than 300 vendors from all over the country selling unique handcrafted wares.
About 150 of Sandy Johns' "extended family" of children she has cared for and their children honored her for 25 years of love, caring and commitment.
Magi and Dosari have been on loan to the Greenville Zoo.
If you've never been to Cunningham Falls State Park, you can camp out or just go for a day and swim, fish, boat, hike or pack a picnic.
The Thurmont Board of Commissioners voted 4-1 to maintain the constant yield tax rate at 26 cents per $100 of assessed value.
Gummy worms, cantaloupes and a live lobster may lead to jail time for two men, according to the Thurmont Police Department
Big events, such as Catoctin Colorfest, could suffer because tourists won't have the opportunity to pick up information from the Mason Dixon Discovery welcome center on U.S. 15 near Emmitsburg.
Hikers may access trails to Thurmont Vista, Wolf Rock and Chimney Rock, as well as the Falls Nature Trail from the Visitor Center Trailheads.