Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thrift Savings Plan
Someday you'll want to take money out of your TSP. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, for tips on reversing the flow of cash.
If you're still looking ahead to paying for that education, you might get some help from your Thrift Savings Plan account.
Figuring out if you're saving what you need to is a smart move, and the TSP has the tools to help.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board says choose an L Fund that reflects your draw down date, not necessarily your retirement date.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco explains how the online tool can help feds determine their monthly annuity based on their current balance.
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco describes the news system aimed at preventing another improper payment that happened earlier in the month.
It's a New Year and a new strategy on debt management. CPA Freddie Cook joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to give advice about how to get your finances in order.
January 3, 2011
Feds with retirement funds in the Thrift Savings Plan know that May was a rough month for your money. But it's not time to panic. Paul Yurachek from Ameriprise Financial Services in Bethesda analyzes a rollercoaster month for the TSP with reporter Max Cacas for our monthly feature, "TSP Snapshot".
When the stock market crashed last year did you retreat to the TSP's safe haven G-fund or did you continue to buy stock funds? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says either action could have made you a winner... depending.