Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thrift Savings Plan
Tags: Council of Economic Advisors ,
TSP board debating enrolling undeclared participants in G or L funds
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board is dispelling a rumor circulating on the Internet that a Thrift Savings Plan I Fund manager was arrested.
Your Thrift Savings Plan took a hit in May, with all funds except for the F and G Funds showing negative returns for the month.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains how the payment is calculated and how you can use the feature to help make your investment decisions.
Tom Trabucco of the TSP board explains the returns in January 2011.
The Federal Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco answers more questions about withdrawing from your Thrift Savings Plan.