Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thrift Savings Plan
TSP board debating enrolling undeclared participants in G or L funds
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board is dispelling a rumor circulating on the Internet that a Thrift Savings Plan I Fund manager was arrested.
Your Thrift Savings Plan took a hit in May, with all funds except for the F and G Funds showing negative returns for the month.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains how the payment is calculated and how you can use the feature to help make your investment decisions.
Tom Trabucco of the TSP board explains the returns in January 2011.
The Federal Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco answers more questions about withdrawing from your Thrift Savings Plan.
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco explains what federal employees need to know before they withdraw from their Thrift Savings Plan.