Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thrift Savings Plan
Certified Financial Planner John Jilek provides tips on how to determine which TSP funds are right for you.
March 24, 2014
Financial planner Arthur Stein will answer your questions about the TSP, and Federal Times writers Andy Medici and Nicole Blake Johnson will discuss what's ahead for feds in 2014.
January 8, 2014
Financial planner Arthur Stein, will answer your questions about the Thrift Savings Plan, and give advice on what you should be doing with your TSP accounts.
January 9, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , furloughs , government shutdown , federal retirement , C Fund , S Fund , I Fund , Arthur Stein , financial planning , retirement tsunami , REIT fund , gold fund , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan host a round table discussion of the Thrift Savings Plan and what's ahead for the TSP this year.
January 7, 2013
Thrift Savings Plan figures continued to climb in the early months of 2012, as all funds posted positive numbers for the month of February and for the year.
The Roth option for the Thrift Savings Plan, which was announced earlier this week, will be delayed for employees in the Defense Department and other agencies. Originally set for a May 7 launch, members of the military may have to wait as late as October to choose the option.
Host Mike Causey will talk about the Thrift
Savings Plan with Tom Trabucco, director of
external affairs for Federal Retirment Thrift
Investment Board. Federal Times Reporters
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly also join the show
to discuss how Congress is changing your federal
February 22, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , Tom Trabucco , Federal Thrift Investment Board , National Federation of Federal Employees , NARFE , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , budget cuts , John Bogle , Vanguard mutual funds , Allan Roth , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, outlines your Thrift Savings Plan performance in October.
Over the past two months 400,000 federal investors have pulled out of the stock market. Are they smart or are they missing something? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks to the pros.
Getting to the heart (and lungs) of the matter