Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thomas McNamara
Potential changes to the terrorist watch list will likely be upgrades rather than a makeover, says the former head of the Information Sharing Environment.
Latest report details progress made over last year to improve collaboration around terrorism data.
A former senior intelligence official says the President's call for changes is more of an upgrade than a significant change. Ambassador Thomas McNamara says information sharing is better than ever, but agencies don't put information into databases in a consistent way.
Thomas McNamara, former program manager for Information Sharing Environment joined Chris Dorobek on The Dorobek Insider.
Changes in technology, culture and conditions necessitate not only an update, but growth for the three-year old office.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , technology , management , Kshemendra Paul , ISE , DHS , DoJ , FBI , OMB , NARA , information sharing , architecture , NIEM , suspicious activity reporting , health IT , controlled unclassified information , Jason Miller
The Program Manager for the Information Sharing Environment says the three-year-old document needs to be updated and expanded. This effort is one of five priorities Kshmendra Paul shares in his exclusive interview with Federal News Radio, a month into his new role.
Tags: technology , management , Kshemendra Paul , ISE , DHS , DoJ , FBI , OMB , NARA , information sharing , architecture , NIEM , suspicious activity reporting , health IT , controlled unclassified information , Jason Miller
President appoints Mike Resnick to be the new senior director for information sharing policy. Congress questions how the White House position will mesh with the Program Manager for the Information Sharing Environment.