Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thomas Graham
Pepco executives on Thursday outlined the progress the utility company has made since posting a six-point plan last August, aimed at reducing the extended power outages that have infuriated customers and local leaders region-wide.
The Washington region's largest energy utility company plans to install new devices in area homes that it says would reduce power outages from hours to mere seconds.
In an order dated Thursday, the Maryland Public Service Commission instructed Pepco officials to hand over internal documents including its storm reports from July 25, August 5 and August 12.