Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Theresa Hancock
VA Blue Button is Keeping the Promise: VA Blue Button can generate and
download an electronic file that contains Veterans' available personal health and
self-entered information from My HealtheVet. VA has significantly
expanded the types of information are available to Veterans who have upgraded to a Premium My HealtheVet account.
With the June 2013 enhancements to Blue Button, Veteran patients now have more timely access to data, more options for self-reported information and improved data refresh options to keep their personal health record up-to-date and complete.
Tom Temin, of the Federal Drive, has an in depth discussion with the experts and users about the My HealtheVet program. He reviews the clinical applications of the new upgraded system and what that means for Veterans today and for the future.