Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Private Side of Sequestration
Many federal vendors are wary about what 2014 and beyond will bring when it comes to acquisitions. Vendors say they have to get creative internally and externally to survive further budget cuts.
Tags: industry , contracting , budget , Trey Hodgkins , TechAmerica , sequestration , Govini , Geoff Celhar , Bob Lohfeld , Lohfeld Consulting , Chris Romani , Integrity Management Consulting , Harold Youra , Alliance Solutions , Paul Fernandes , STG , Diana Gowen , CenturyLink , Jason Miller
While sequestration is impacting the aerospace industry, the biggest cuts resulted from the Budget Control Act of 2011 and reduced demand in the wake of military withdrawals, said Richard Aboulafia, aerospace analyst at the Teal Group.