Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Politics Program
Minister and workers' advocate Rev. Howard Finley joined Mark Plotkin on "The Politics Program" Friday to discuss the possibility of Wal-Mart moving into the District.
Marvin Mandel revealed to WTOP Friday he faced a number of security concerns, including death threats, during his time in office during the 1970's. Members of the Maryland State Police suggested he carry a pistol as the threats increased.
While uncertainity surrounds Prince George's County Police Chief Roberto Hylton's job, the county executive-elect says he's worried about what's been happening in the police department.
Shots were fired at the Marine Corps museum in Triangle, Va. -- the fourth time someone has fired at military-related buildings in the last few weeks. The FBI is urging the shooter to surrender.
Tags: Marine Corps , Marine Corps Museum , Pentagon , Triangle , Chantilly , Arlington , Colleen Kelleher , Cathy Lanier , Kim Chinn , Kattherine Schweit , shootings , FBI , Prince William County Police , Brian Villard , Quantico , Marine Corps Marathon , Marine Corps recruiting station , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Mark Plotkin , John Perren , FBI Washington Field Office , Mike Crosbie
The Montgomery County Council approved a proposal in May to charge ambulance fees, but the Montgomery County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association has submitted more than 50,000 signatures to add a referendum on the November ballot.