Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Performance Institute
Jon Desenberg, the senior policy director for The Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, the chief operating officer of the Powertek Corporation, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jon Desenberg, a senior policy director at The Performance Institute, and Jason Miller, Federal News Radio's executive editor, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
To get the right people, with the right skills, in the right positions, at the right time, with the right incentives to perform the right function takes an experienced and skilled human capital manager. Jon Desenberg, policy director at The Performance Institute, has some tips.
"Mobile workdays" are telework's sexy side. The truth of the matter is the day to day telework grind has benefits too.
Killefer's decision to withdraw DDM nomination surprises, disappoints
Tags: newsstand , mngt , CTO , OMB , tech , White House , Clay Johnson , Tom Daschle , OFPP , Karen Evans , Nancy Killefer , Vivek Kundra , Robert Gibbs , Office of E-government and IT , Deputy director for management , chief performance officer , Jon Desenberg , performance measurement , Tracking the Transition