Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Obama Impact
Examine the source materials Federal News Radio used to reach conclusions for the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Federal News Radio evaluated a total of five initiatives meant to rally federal managers' enthusiasm, expertise and duty as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years. We determined more progress was needed on the administration's performance management and regulation reduction efforts. We called the President's plan to reorganize the Commerce Department a bust but find effective efforts surrounding energy sustainability and cutting waste, fraud, abuse and improper payments.
President Obama has signed more than 130 executive orders since he took office. Federal News Radio compiled some of the orders most pertinent to federal employees and contractors.
As part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
The Obama administration's legacy over the past four years consists of major wins, missed opportunities and large scale busts. Federal News Radio evaluated 23 ideas and initiatives behind which the administration flexed its performance and management muscle over the last four years. We rated 10 of the 23 as "effective" and 13 of the 23 as "more progress needed" or "ineffective." In our special weeklong multimedia series, "The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years" we review how well the administration was able to go from concept to strategy to implementation to success in the areas of management, technology, workforce and acquisition.