Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The New Social Learning
Federal News Radio gets a preview of the latest Book Club selection. Tony Bingham is author of the book "The New Social Learning: A Guide to Transforming Organizations Through Social Media" and president of the American Society for Training and Development.
Federal News Radio Book Club meets to discuss "The New Social Learning".
Andrew Krzmarzick wrote in GovLoop the second part of his post about the new ways of learning on the job.
Andrew Krzmarzick writes in the GovLoop blog about how collaboration tools have changed the way that workers learn.
On this Columbus Day, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best recent stories we think are worth another listen.
Tags: Best of , ROWE , telework , best practices , management , Jody Thompson , Daniel Pink , motivation , Book Club , Tim McManus , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Ressler , Govloop , Young Government Leaders , Drive , Tony Bingham , social media , technology