Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The New Social Learning
Federal News Radio gets a preview of the latest Book Club selection. Tony Bingham is author of the book "The New Social Learning: A Guide to Transforming Organizations Through Social Media" and president of the American Society for Training and Development.
Federal News Radio Book Club meets to discuss "The New Social Learning".
Andrew Krzmarzick wrote in GovLoop the second part of his post about the new ways of learning on the job.
Andrew Krzmarzick writes in the GovLoop blog about how collaboration tools have changed the way that workers learn.
On this Columbus Day, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best recent stories we think are worth another listen.
Tags: Best of , ROWE , telework , best practices , management , Jody Thompson , Daniel Pink , motivation , Book Club , Tim McManus , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Ressler , GovLoop , Young Government Leaders , Drive , Tony Bingham , social media , technology