Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Hunt
A security expert says technology, lack of government control and tension between the U.S. and Pakistan have extended the lifespan of al Qaida. Doug Wankle is a Managing Partner of the Spectre Group. In this week's edition of The Hunt, Wankle tells FederalNewsRadio National Security Correspondent JJ Green that Pakistan's nukes are at risk.
Al Qaida dramatically improves its ability to communicate with its foot soldiers. The terrorist organization has announced the formation of a Cell Phone team. In this week's edition of The Hunt with National Security Correspondent JJ Green, Fred Burton, Vice President of Counterterrorism at Stratfor, explains the project.
Rumor has it that Al Qaida and the Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan are planning to combine resources and launch an all out battle against U.S. troops in that region. In this week's edition of The Hunt with Federal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green; Mike Scheuer, the former head of the CIA's Osama Bin Laden unit, says there is actually something TO this rumor.
You would think that protecting the nation from terrorists would keep you up at night, but Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says she's not losing any sleep. Secretary Napolitano tells National Security Correspondent JJ Green the mission is a tough one, and even though she's getting good pillow-time, there are problems that concern her.