Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Hill
Erik Wasson, a staff writer with The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the president's jobs bill, which was defeated in the Senate this week.
Jordy Yager, a staff writer with The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the lastest revelations in the case.
Erik Wasson, a staff writer with The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss 2012 agency budgets and the deficit-reducing supercommittee.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said it's possible there will be a government shutdown at the end of this month.
Russell Berman, a staff writer with The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the latest from the halls of Congress.
John Pistole, the head of the Transportation Security Administration, is hit with questions about new pat-down techniques that air passengers have complained are invasive. The Hill's Bob Cusack tells us about yesterday's hearing.
The administration has lifted the moratorium on deepwater drilling, but Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu will not lift her hold on Jack Lew's nomination to lead OMB. For details, we turn to The Hill's Ben Geeman
Legislation has been introduced in the Senate that would strike a section of the recently enacted financial regulation law that exempted the Securities and Exchange Commission from the Freedom of Information Act. On the Money blogger Silla Brush explains.
Get the latest update on the contentious debt ceiling debate between lawmakers and the White House from The Hill staff writer Alexander Bolton.
A budget proposal from Senate Democrats cuts security spending by nearly $900 billion over 10 years, and reduces funding to domestic programs by $350 billion. The proposal by Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad (D-N.D.)also contains $10 trillion in deficit reduction savings.