Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Hill
Ian Swanson, a staff writer for The Hill, spoke to Federal News Radio about the intensifying debate between Capitol Hill and the president.
Imagine going for more than three years without a permanent authorization bill. The FAA has been doing it.
More than 125 U.S. Customs and Border Protection employees have been arrested or indicted on corruption charges since 2004. We get details from The Hill's Jordy Yager
A significant reform of the federal budget process could be exchanged for raising the nation's debt ceiling. The Hill's Bob Cusack has the latest details.
Republicans invited to a White House meeting with President Barack Obama on the troubling national debt are trying to build up pressure for trillions in spending cuts in exchange for any increase in the government's ability to borrow. We get an update from The Hill's Josiah Ryan.
The Hill's Bernie Becker said some of those funds may never be recovered.
The Hill's Kevin Bogardus reports House Republicans have threatened to introduce legislation to block an executive order that would have government contractors disclose their political contributions if President Obama goes ahead with it. He explains what's at stake.
Budget wrangling continues on Capitol Hill. The Hill newspaper's Erik Wasson brings us up to speed.
John Bennett, senior defense reporter for The Hill newspaper, told Federal News Radio how the recent news about bin Laden might play into some upcoming hearings on Capitol Hill.
Managing editor of The Hill, Bob Cusack gives us 10 things to watch for during the contentious debate.