Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Hill
FY 2011 funding, Kagan, cybersecurity... What, if anything, will get done before the end of the week? We ask Ian Swanson, a news editor for The Hill.
Legislation to fund the troop surge in Afghanistan has been sent to President Barack Obama. But what about funding for FY 2011? Details from The Hill's Ian Swanson.
Pledging to increase trust with Congress, retired Air Force Lt. Gen. James R. Clapper said Tuesday he would be candid with lawmakers if confirmed as the next director of national intelligence. We get more from Susan Crabtree,senior editor for The Hill.
What might be on Congress's agenda when they return from recess
Beneath bipartisan rounds of praise for Petraeus lay fault lines over the nearly nine-year war. A make-or-break military push across southern Afghanistan is stuck in neutral, though U.S. officials insist there are signs of progress and reason for hope. The Hill's Ian Swanson breaks it down for us.
How low can they go? House Democrats say they'll forgo a traditional budget resolution for 2011 and opt for a plan to reduce non-security discretionary spending beyond what the president has proposed. We get details from The Hill's Walter Alarkon.