Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Hill
The tragic shooting in Arizona has affected the happenings on the hill, from canceled votes to security discussions. We hear from the Hill newspaper about the latest going on at the Capitol.
Incoming House Speaker John Boehner says his party's goal is to give the government back to the people. But first, reminds the managing editor of The Hill, they'll need to figure out a way to fund it in 23 working days or less to avoid a shutdown.
A measure sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden aims to cut salaries and office expenses in committees.
As the new Congress and President Obama try to out-austere one another, what will happen with the 2012 budget? And, will there even be a 2011 budget or yet another continuing resolution?
Erik Wasson, staff writer for The Hill, joins the Federal Drive with the latest information
The Senate is set to vote on another continuing resolution today. This one would last until March 2011.Erik Wasson, staff writer at The Hill has more information.
Whatever happens, it has to happen before 12:01 am Sunday! The Hill's Bob Cusack breaks it all down for us.
The "FY 2011 Year Long Funding Act" contains language that will linger on long after the year is over. The Hill's Ian Swanson explains.
Congress is working to make decisions on three huge issues that affect federal employees: the proposed pay freeze, workforce reductions, and agency funding. The Hill's Ian Swanson runs it down for us.
Congress has one week left before the Lame Duck session is set to end. Molly Hooper, a congressional reporter with The Hill brings us the latest.