Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Hill
House Republicans feel they need two stopgap spending bills for the budget standoff with Democrats. The Hill's Alexander Bolton explains it for us.
Russell Berman, congressional reporter with The Hill, explains the current state of the budget battle on Capitol Hill.
A government shutdown appears to be averted... for now. The Hill's Erik Wasson tells us what's next.
With only a week left before federal spending authority runs out, both parties have sought to preemptively blame the other if a shutdown does occur. The Hill's Erik Wasson explains what's next.
After allegations emerged that the Army may have illegally carried out psychological operations on Congressional delegations to secure increased funding for the war in Afghanistan, Gen. David Petreaus will investigate the matter.
Erik Wasson, staff writer for The Hill, joins us with the latest in the budget back and forth.
President Obama has threatened to veto a continuing resolution that would fund government through the rest of the fiscal year. The Hill's Bob Cusack explains how the CR battle has gotten this far.
The Hill reports on the Air Force Chief of Staff's strong comments to the contracting community.
Congress must pass another funding measure to keep the government operating past March 4. House Republicans are calling for big cuts to current spending levels. This as President Obama gets set to release his 2012 budget request February 14. We get the latest from the Hill's Erik Wasson.
Two bills aimed at the EPA are in the Senate, but whether they create momentum or reveal a divide aren't clear. The Hill's Ben Geman explains.