Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Hill
Incoming House Speaker John Boehner says his party's goal is to give the government back to the people. But first, reminds the managing editor of The Hill, they'll need to figure out a way to fund it in 23 working days or less to avoid a shutdown.
A measure sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden aims to cut salaries and office expenses in committees.
As the new Congress and President Obama try to out-austere one another, what will happen with the 2012 budget? And, will there even be a 2011 budget or yet another continuing resolution?
Erik Wasson, staff writer for The Hill, joins the Federal Drive with the latest information
The Senate is set to vote on another continuing resolution today. This one would last until March 2011.Erik Wasson, staff writer at The Hill has more information.
Whatever happens, it has to happen before 12:01 am Sunday! The Hill's Bob Cusack breaks it all down for us.
The "FY 2011 Year Long Funding Act" contains language that will linger on long after the year is over. The Hill's Ian Swanson explains.
Congress is working to make decisions on three huge issues that affect federal employees: the proposed pay freeze, workforce reductions, and agency funding. The Hill's Ian Swanson runs it down for us.
Congress has one week left before the Lame Duck session is set to end. Molly Hooper, a congressional reporter with The Hill brings us the latest.
With one week until the holiday travel season begins, hearings are being held on airport screenings, including new pat-down techniques and full body scanners. Bob Cusack, managing editor of The Hill and John Adler, President of FLEOA join us with their takes.