Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Hill
Incoming House Speaker John Boehner says his party's goal is to give the government back to the people. But first, reminds the managing editor of The Hill, they'll need to figure out a way to fund it in 23 working days or less to avoid a shutdown.
A measure sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden aims to cut salaries and office expenses in committees.
As the new Congress and President Obama try to out-austere one another, what will happen with the 2012 budget? And, will there even be a 2011 budget or yet another continuing resolution?
Erik Wasson, staff writer for The Hill, joins the Federal Drive with the latest information
The Senate is set to vote on another continuing resolution today. This one would last until March 2011.Erik Wasson, staff writer at The Hill has more information.
Whatever happens, it has to happen before 12:01 am Sunday! The Hill's Bob Cusack breaks it all down for us.
The "FY 2011 Year Long Funding Act" contains language that will linger on long after the year is over. The Hill's Ian Swanson explains.
Congress is working to make decisions on three huge issues that affect federal employees: the proposed pay freeze, workforce reductions, and agency funding. The Hill's Ian Swanson runs it down for us.
Congress has one week left before the Lame Duck session is set to end. Molly Hooper, a congressional reporter with The Hill brings us the latest.
With one week until the holiday travel season begins, hearings are being held on airport screenings, including new pat-down techniques and full body scanners. Bob Cusack, managing editor of The Hill and John Adler, President of FLEOA join us with their takes.