Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: The Flyzik Group
March 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss DHS top high level priorities for FY 2012, views on key technology trends (Cloud-IDM-Wireless-etc), DHS most difficult challenges to still overcome, biggest opportunities for collaboration within DHS , and vision for the future - for DHS & Programs that will make a big difference.
March 29th at 12pm
Program will discuss progress Report on teleworking in the Federal Government, top telework/COOP priorities, the role of videoconferencing in telework/COOP, key challenges to still overcome, lessons learned, and a vision for the future.
February 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, top CyberSecurity Priorities, challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , Greg Schaffer , David Glenn , Lee Holcomb , Ed White , Tim Brown , cybersecurity , cyber , DHS , Lockheed Martin , DoJ , McAfee , CA Technologies
November 18th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on Government Cloud Computing Initiatives, top cloud computing priorities , challenges to overcome, lessons learned & best practices, and vision for the future.
October 19th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on the Identity Management efforts in the Federal Government, Progress & Best Practices, challenges to overcome, interoperability with programs and the vision for the future for Identity Management.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , Mike Butler , Judy Spencer , Ashley Stevenson , Peter Engel Alan Carswell , UMUC , SafeNet , HP , GSA , OSD , Steven Cooper , FAA
October 5th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on green IT initiatives & greening of buildings, top green priorities, key challenges to overcome, lessons learned & best practices and a vision for the future.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Kevin Kampschroer , GSA , Vaughn Noga , EPA , Terrence Clark , CA ecoSoftware , Paul Brubaker , Cisco Systems , Robert Middlebrooks , Autodesk , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik ,