Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thanksgiving
Send us information on traffic jams, airport lines or any other nuisances you come across as you venture out. Add the the #WTOPTRAVEL hashtag to your Tweets, post on our Facebookpage or add a comment to this story.
Metro is adding trains and buses to get travelers to and from the D.C. region's three airports this Thanksgiving.
Deep-frying may produce a juicier, tastier bird that cooks in a fraction of the time a roast turkey takes to finish, but it can also result in a major fire or a trip to the burn unit if certain precautions aren't taken.
The high price of food will not prevent some of Frederick's needy from having a turkey dinner.
Of the more than 1 million people expected to travel, 95 percent will drive.
Metro is gearing up for Thanksgiving travel and says it is prepared to add trains and buses.
Which city should receive $1 million to feed the needy? Walmart is asking people to vote. D.C. and Baltimore are on the list of cities.
In the fight against hunger, local fire and rescue stations, Prince William County Department of Fire and Rescue, Manassas Park and Manassas City are teaming up with SERVE, Northern Virginia Family Services and Prince William Hospital for the annual Thanksgiving Canned Food Drive.
Tags: food drive
What do federal workers and Thanksgiving turkeys have in common? Mike Causey thinks he knows and you aren't going to like the answer.
Industry analysts predict airlines will charge $170 to $300 more for tickets, not including the hidden fees and surcharges companies tack onto peak flying days and times.