Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thanksgiving
This is one of those very special warm and fuzzy holidays so today Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets about as warm and fuzzy as you would like. And don't worry, it's OK if the kids see this column.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine the automatic budget cuts known as sequestration, risk-management for companies in the wake of Hurricane Sandy and the economics behind your Thanksgiving dinner.
President Barack Obama has telephoned 10 U.S. service members stationed abroad to wish them a happy Thanksgiving and praise their military service.
Did you know that it was a long-time civil servant, and his team, who developed the apartment-sized turkey many of us will enjoy today? In fact, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that today we are all turkeys! Editor's Note: Mike's column will not be published tomorrow, Nov. 27. Look for his next column first thing Monday morning!
In case you have to venture out today, here's the basic information you'll need on Thanksgiving closures and openings
Tags: closures , openings , MARC , VRE , OmniRide , TheBus , Fairfax Connector , Arlington Transit , RideOn Buses , Clara Barton Parkway , Rock Creek Park , Rock Creek Parkway , Canal Road , Ari Ashe , Paul D. Shinkman
This is one of those very special warm and fuzzy holidays so today Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets about as warm and fuzzy as you would like. And don't worry, it's okay if the kids see this column.
Before the tryptophan kicks in on Thursday, almost 850,000 Marylanders are expected to travel 50 miles or more for Thanksgiving, an 11 8 percent increase from 2009
With an overwhelming majority of holiday travelers driving home to their turkey and stuffing, those hitting the road need to first make sure an essential component of their cars is in working order.