Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thad Bingel
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Budget pressures and a change in mission leads to cuts in U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Border stations in California, Montana, Idaho and Texas face closures that will affect 48 border patrol members.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Thad Bingel, a principal at Command Consulting Group and former chief of staff at the Customs and Border Protection, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the winners and losers in the Homeland Security Department's 2013 budget request.
Mexican drug cartels are infiltrating federal law enforcement agencies along the southwest border and those charged with weeding them out say they don't have the money to catch all the corrupt agents, homeland security officials told a U.S. Senate panel Thursday.
A project designed during the Bush Administration to stem the flow of illegal immigration across the U.S.-Mexican border has now fallen on hard times, and formerly supportive lawmakers are now hinting of a dim future for the virtual fence. Thad Bingel, a former Chief of Staff at Customs and Border Protection, explains what's at stake.