Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thad Allen
Adm. Thad Allen is one of the most widely praised feds for his work during the Gulf Oil Spill. Recently retired, he joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the Coast Guard response to the spill and his time in office.
USA Today reports the public submitted 123,000 ideas to BP on how to stop the oil flow and clean up the spill.
Former U.S. Rep. Bob Edgar (D-Pa.)
President & CEO, Common Cause
Senior Correspondent, The Washington Times
Admiral Thad Allen (Ret.)
Former Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard
President, Hooks Book Events
Chief Speechwriter to Vice President Al Gore (1995 - 1997)
Raed more from Admiral Thad Allen.
USCG Commandant is stepping down May 26th, makes his last State of the Coast Guard speech.
Coast Guard wants to set up separate network to use social media sites. CIO Council looking at cybersecurity implications of these tools.
Seeks level playing field on acquisition