Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thad Allen
Adm. Thad Allen is one of the most widely praised feds for his work during the Gulf Oil Spill. Recently retired, he joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the Coast Guard response to the spill and his time in office.
USA Today reports the public submitted 123,000 ideas to BP on how to stop the oil flow and clean up the spill.
Former U.S. Rep. Bob Edgar (D-Pa.)
President & CEO, Common Cause
Senior Correspondent, The Washington Times
Admiral Thad Allen (Ret.)
Former Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard
President, Hooks Book Events
Chief Speechwriter to Vice President Al Gore (1995 - 1997)
Raed more from Admiral Thad Allen.
USCG Commandant is stepping down May 26th, makes his last State of the Coast Guard speech.
Coast Guard wants to set up separate network to use social media sites. CIO Council looking at cybersecurity implications of these tools.
Seeks level playing field on acquisition