Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Thad Allen
Adm. Thad Allen is one of the most widely praised feds for his work during the Gulf Oil Spill. Recently retired, he joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the Coast Guard response to the spill and his time in office.
USA Today reports the public submitted 123,000 ideas to BP on how to stop the oil flow and clean up the spill.
Former U.S. Rep. Bob Edgar (D-Pa.)
President & CEO, Common Cause
Senior Correspondent, The Washington Times
Admiral Thad Allen (Ret.)
Former Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard
President, Hooks Book Events
Chief Speechwriter to Vice President Al Gore (1995 - 1997)
Raed more from Admiral Thad Allen.
USCG Commandant is stepping down May 26th, makes his last State of the Coast Guard speech.
Coast Guard wants to set up separate network to use social media sites. CIO Council looking at cybersecurity implications of these tools.
Seeks level playing field on acquisition