Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Teresa Carlson
The benefits of cloud computing have been proven. Agencies continue to migrate more applications to the cloud to realize these benefits, but are we ready to move mission-critical apps to the cloud? Hear executives from HHS, District of Columbia, American Red Cross, Amazon Web Services and Unisys discuss the next steps in cloud computing in this Federal News Radio panel discussion sponsored by Unisys.
HHS approves Amazon Web Services for meeting security requirements under the Federal Risk Authorization Management Program. The company's secure documents are available for other agencies to review to help accelerate their move to the cloud.
Three agencies launched the Big Data Challenge Wednesday asking for ideas to bring together disparate data sets that help agencies meet their missions better. The contest is part of the administration's national big data development effort. The TechAmerica Foundation also released a new report to help agencies understand and use information more effectively.
Tags: technology , big data , TechAmerica Foundation , NASA , NSF , Energy , Suzi Iacono , Bill Perlowitz , Wyle , Steve Lucas , SAP , Amazon Web Services , chief data officer , FCC , Steve Mills , IBM , challenges , contests , Jason Miller
Teresa Carlson, vice president of Microsoft Federal, looks back at how FDCC changed how her company does its job.
Teresa Carlson, Vice President of Microsoft Federal shares her thoughts.