Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Telegraph Road
Closing arguments are set to begin Tuesday in a drunk driving case that has already drawn international attention.
The turn to North Kings Highway from Telegraph Road is no longer on the left. It's now a ramp on the right, similar to Huntington Avenue.
The demolition of a bridge over Telegraph Road will mean an Outer Loop lane will be closed all weekend. On- and off-ramps and a portion of Telegraph Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
There is mixed news for motorists from the Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project this week as new ramps will allow greater access from the Beltway to Eisenhower Avenue, Telegraph Road and Duke Street, but there will be significant closures at that exchange.
At Braddock Road, all traffic will be diverted into the serviceways in each direction.
Should Virginia road crews have been more aware of the pothole problems near the Telegraph Road Interchange?
Heads up. There's a huge pothole on Virginia's Inner Loop, right after the exit for Telegraph Road.
More work near Telegraph Road will mean the Inner and Outer Loops of the Capital Beltway will be narrowed to two lanes approaching the Woodrow Wilson Bridge this week.
Drivers will find both the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop narrowed to two lanes near Telegraph Road all this week.
There are major transportation projects going on in Northern Virginia in the coming months.