Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ted Leonsis
Chris Core, commentator
WTOP Web Sights caught Wizards, Caps and Mystics owner Ted Leonsis immediately after his Tuesday on-air interview with WTOP Morning Anchor Bruce Alan.
Capitals and Wizards owner Ted Leonsis is a guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask the Owner" program. Here's what he has to say:
Leonsis promised the dance in a blog entry Thursday, also saying that the Wizards are in a similar situation to when he bought the Washington Capitals.
"Fans really grow up with that voice in their head. If we can win the playoffs and one day win a championship, that voice will be very, very important," says Wizards owner Ted Leonsis.
"You can't think about the finals or the Stanley Cup, you have to think about tonight and each shift," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said Thursday morning.
The Washington Post reports the principal agreement follows three months of negotiations.
"There are a lot of things that we share as people that drive happiness, and to be blunt, money isn't one of them. Money can be an enabler, it is really not at the core of what makes people self-actualized and happy," says Leonsis in an interview with WTOP.