Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ted Leonsis
Chris Core, commentator
WTOP Web Sights caught Wizards, Caps and Mystics owner Ted Leonsis immediately after his Tuesday on-air interview with WTOP Morning Anchor Bruce Alan.
Capitals and Wizards owner Ted Leonsis is a guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask the Owner" program. Here's what he has to say:
Leonsis promised the dance in a blog entry Thursday, also saying that the Wizards are in a similar situation to when he bought the Washington Capitals.
"Fans really grow up with that voice in their head. If we can win the playoffs and one day win a championship, that voice will be very, very important," says Wizards owner Ted Leonsis.
"You can't think about the finals or the Stanley Cup, you have to think about tonight and each shift," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said Thursday morning.
The Washington Post reports the principal agreement follows three months of negotiations.
"There are a lot of things that we share as people that drive happiness, and to be blunt, money isn't one of them. Money can be an enabler, it is really not at the core of what makes people self-actualized and happy," says Leonsis in an interview with WTOP.