Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
Co-Anchor, Daily Debrief
June 22nd, 2009
President Obama has made a top-to-bottom review of cybersecurity throughout the government a priority, and is planning on naming a cybersecurity czar. Meanwhile, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates is finalizing a plan to stand up a new military cybercommand. But what will these two new jobs really do for protecting the nation's cyber infrastructure?
The goal is to make collaboration easier. Site open to all of NASA, but piloted at three centers for now.
June 17th, 2009
Technology is making telework easier and less expensive for agencies to deploy. Dan Green, Deputy Associate Director for Employee and Family Support Policy at the Office of Personnel Management, talks about how his agency - and the entire Federal government - is using technology to spread telework faster and deeper into the workforce.
Senate Homeland Security Committee holds confirmation hearings for Tara O'Toole, President Obama's nominee to head up the Science and Technology Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security. O'Toole brings a background in medicine and science to the job overseeing the development of technology for the agencies tasked with protecting the nation.