Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
Release of tools expected to be June 30. Hundreds have tested the tool so far.
Three men with different perspectives on the White House cybersecurity 'czar' weigh in on the impending nomination. One, former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis, is said to be under consideration for the job. But does he want it?
June 23rd, 2009
Listen to this week's show to hear discussion topics including:
- Wiki government
- The Obama administration and web 2.0
- The next steps for we 2.0 and the federal government
The U.S. Capitol is trying it out.
The President of the Russian Republic of Ingushetia is in serious condition, but expected to live after an assassination attempt today. One bodyguard and a police officer were killed and three other body guards were seriously wounded. A bomb planted along the road exploded as Yunus-Bek Yevkurov's motorcade passed by. He suffered schrapnel wounds to his head and upper torso and is suffering from burns.