Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
Draft explanation kicks off effort to develop special publication for government architecture, strategies and security.
May 20th, 2009
Steve Rosen, Director of Performance and Strategic Planning in the Office of Federal Asset Sales at the General Services Administration, on the "eFAS" system. This system has more than tripled the number of Federal assets sold online, and nearly doubled the amount of money recouped for the government. Mr. Rosen won a Leadership Award from the Chief Information Officers Council at IRMCO this year.
May 13, 2009
Stephen W. Warren, VA's acting CIO (and acting assistant secretary for information & technology) and Gail Graham, VA's deputy chief officer for health information management, talk about updating VA's health records system, and integrating it with the Pentagon's system.
Secretary taps leader of cyber command to replace Shelton.