Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
Release of tools expected to be June 30. Hundreds have tested the tool so far.
Three men with different perspectives on the White House cybersecurity 'czar' weigh in on the impending nomination. One, former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis, is said to be under consideration for the job. But does he want it?
June 23rd, 2009
Listen to this week's show to hear discussion topics including:
- Wiki government
- The Obama administration and web 2.0
- The next steps for we 2.0 and the federal government
The U.S. Capitol is trying it out.
The President of the Russian Republic of Ingushetia is in serious condition, but expected to live after an assassination attempt today. One bodyguard and a police officer were killed and three other body guards were seriously wounded. A bomb planted along the road exploded as Yunus-Bek Yevkurov's motorcade passed by. He suffered schrapnel wounds to his head and upper torso and is suffering from burns.