Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
Sometimes cloud computing can be a matter of "Brutal Standardization".
Federal News Radio's Max Cacas joins us with that, and other tales from today's AFCEA Cloud Computing Breakfast in Bethesda.
The former CIO of the intelligence agencies Dale Meyerrose joins us to talk about about information sharing and cybersecurity, and how dramatically the world has changed in 10 years.
Thursday, December 17th, 2009 at 2:05pm
In the growing on-line world of quick and unmonitored transactions and communications, virtual identities have become common elements of people's daily lives creating limitless opportunities for criminals to recruit, launder their money, and communicate under the cloak of anonymity. A panel of leading government experts discuss the way that our adversaries use these systems and how organizations can better prepare for the threats they are facing. From a commercial, law enforcement and security perspective, panelists will explain the scope of the problems and the potential benefits that can be derived from new social media
Tags: technology , Booz Allen Distinguished Speaker Series , Virtual Identity , cyber , crime , James A. Lewis , Dr. Reobert E. Young , Roy D. Dotson , Secret Service , Department of Homeland Security , Gary Cubbage , Booz Allen Hamilton
DorobekInsider: BREAKING NEWS — Sens. Collins, McCaskill, Bennett introduce acquisition workforce bills
DorobekInsider: What you read Dec. 6-12 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief, and FederalNewsRadio.com
Who works from home and why.