Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
Join us next week for Leaders Speak- A Special Edition of The Business of Government Hour
The new platform works like Wikipedia, which not only allows users greater access, but also ways to contribute information.
DorobekInsider: What you read Dec. 13-19 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief, and FederalNewsRadio.com
Space food.. It's come a long way from "tubes and cubes," but there's some special planning involved in getting a turkey dinner with dressing into space.
Bringing a dot-com mindset to dot-gov by bringing experts together to solve government problems, that is the idea behind a new initiative called Expert Labs. We'll talk to Anil Dash about how it works and how you can participate.
Sometimes cloud computing can be a matter of "Brutal Standardization".
Federal News Radio's Max Cacas joins us with that, and other tales from today's AFCEA Cloud Computing Breakfast in Bethesda.
The former CIO of the intelligence agencies Dale Meyerrose joins us to talk about about information sharing and cybersecurity, and how dramatically the world has changed in 10 years.