Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
GSA officials are squarely behind the new Administrator's priority list.
Federal News Radio told you about OPM's pilot program, ROWE, which would let certain feds work whenever they want, from wherever they want. The Daily Debrief has analysis as to why this program could change the way the federal government does business.
Reps. Langevin and McCaul introduce legislation that takes into account many of the recommendations of the Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th President. The White House cyber office would have full policy and budget authority over all civilian agencies.
Working group chair Ed Meagher says the VA's health IT system is one of the best in the world, but it's also over 30 years old.
A new blog's goal is to raise the profile of some of the best publications from the Federal Government, past and present. Davita Vance Cooks, Managing Director of Publication & Information Sales for GPO explains.
Agency sets a goal for itself of having a zero carbon footprint. Administrator Johnson compares the goal to the moon shot to invigorate and attract employees. GSA also improving its schedules to address other agencies' need to buy sustainable products.
Alan Paller, director of research for the SANS Institute, brings us analysis.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Learn more in this Ask the CIO preview.
We bring you details about a recent report from U.S. PIRG.