Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
Working group chair Ed Meagher says the VA's health IT system is one of the best in the world, but it's also over 30 years old.
A new blog's goal is to raise the profile of some of the best publications from the Federal Government, past and present. Davita Vance Cooks, Managing Director of Publication & Information Sales for GPO explains.
Agency sets a goal for itself of having a zero carbon footprint. Administrator Johnson compares the goal to the moon shot to invigorate and attract employees. GSA also improving its schedules to address other agencies' need to buy sustainable products.
Alan Paller, director of research for the SANS Institute, brings us analysis.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Learn more in this Ask the CIO preview.
We bring you details about a recent report from U.S. PIRG.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
The Worldwide Cybersecurity Summit identifies the "Cyber 40" nations - those with the broadest, most powerful cyber capabilities along with those with the greatest dependence on smoothly functioning digital infrastructures. Retired Lt. General Harry Raduege, Chairman of the Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation and the former director of the Defense Information Systems Agency, gives us an update from Dallas.
Out of a total of approximately 5,300 PTO staffers who have both the authorization and the technical capability to telework, 91 staffers telework three days a week; 165 work two days a week from home; 2,700 who work from home one day a week; and finally 2,300 staff who are "hotelers", who do the majority of their work from their homes, and only come into PTO headquarters once a week or once every two weeks. Danette Campbell, the senior telework advisor at PTO, explains.