Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
The H1N1 virus is a viable threat to American businesses and government agencies, but it could give VoIP a shot in the arm.
We continue our look at the Five Fallacies of Government - today, we're asking is the government behind the technology curve?
A brand new website for the 2010 Census is about to be officially unveiled on Monday.
Securing the nation one computer chip at a time. We'll find out about the task force responsible for keeping computer chips secure on this week's Federal Security Spotlight preview.
The plan — and you can read all the documents here — essentially creates an uber-USDA "Departmental Administration" that includes most of the management functions — procurement, IT, HR, finance and budget — all under one umbrella.