Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
DorobekInsider: What you read in December 2009 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief, Causey, and FederalNewsRadio.com
January 4th and January 6th
Senior Advisor for Innovation
Department of State
Peter Kant is the Vice President of Global Government Affairs for Rapiscan Systems. He joins the Federal Drive to talk about the role of scanning technology in terror prevention.
Lessons learned from a snow day and how much they really mean.
J. Bennet Waters of the Chertoff Group on ways the TSA can prevent a repeat of Christmas Day's failed attempt aborad Northwest 253.
A look back at our conversation with President Obama's technology czar on the administration's efforts to increase transparency.
CSIS's Rick Nelson discusses the ramifications of Northwest 253 for Homeland Security.