Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
NARA launched Web 2.0 tools, asking for the public's help with writing its Open Government Plan. The agency's chief digital access strategist discusses the suprising response they got.
VP/Federal on performance-based contracting; prime/sub relationships; "inherently governmental"; and objections on cloud computing and data center consolidation.
Bob Gourley, editor of CTOVision.com and a member of the Board of the Cyber Conflict Studies Association, gives us his take.
The Defense Logistics Agency buys and distributes nearly five-million items such as rations, medical supplies and equipment, clothing and textiles, repair parts for land, sea and air weapons systems and platforms, fuel and energy services. DESC, which is a field activity of the Defense Logistics Agency, provides the military and other government agencies with a variety of fuel and energy services. We learn more about DESC's mission from Mark Iden, Deputy Director of Operations, and Colonel Steve Kephart, Director of Mobility Fuels.
DoD Cyber Commander confirmed, Safari bug found
A man readily acknowledged by many as "the father of the Internet" says the "network of networks" originally bore little in common with the network we know today. And he says the Federal government, through its top Pentagon research arm, had a big hand in the development of the Internet.
Commission seeks comments from industry on how the program should work. FCC wants it to be a voluntary program based on market incentives.
A new satellite imagery program -- not quite ready for launch -- has been put to the test since the massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Program will discuss Key Initiatives & Progress Made in Cloud Computing, NASA Ames Nebula and DISA RACE Case Studies, GSA Cloud Computing Storefront Update, Barriers or Contraints to still overcome in getting to a Secure Cloud Environment, and Future Vision.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Russell Dietz , McAfee , SafeNet , Ed White , Curt Aubley , Lockheed Martin , Kevin Foster , OSD , Jim Flyzik , Chirs Kemp , NASA , David McClure , cloud computing