Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Technology
Robyn East, Treasury's chief information officer, said users previously were not excited to move to an enterprise content management system, but a better understanding of the value of shared services has helped them come around.
Horace Blackman, vice president of Health and Life Sciences at Lockheed Martin will discuss ways to reduce costs for federal IT professionals.
May 13, 2014
Energy Department CIO Bob Brese said the launch of the OneNNSA network provides seamless identity management and collaboration services in the cloud.
Federal CIO Steve VanRoekel details three focus areas to improve how agencies buy technology. He says agencies must have the best people, the best contractors and well-designed processes to ensure success in meeting customer and citizen needs.
DHS says it found out about the Heartbleed vulnerability at the same time everyone else did. But unlike most other organizations, it had to wade through layers of legal negotiations before it could help federal agencies fix the cyber vulnerability in their own systems.
Program aims to save agencies money, increase productivity as explained by Chuck Hardy, director of GSA's Total Workplace program to Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, senior advisor for Healthcare Transformation and Technoloy at Deloitte, discusses how technology is being used to reduce health care costs.
May 6, 2014
Tags: technology , Dr. Harry Greenspun , Deloitte , mhealth , mobile health applications , mobile data management , big data , advanced analytics , Department of Veterans Affairs , Healthcare IT , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Kevin Kern comes to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement after spending most of his career in industry.
The agency that runs federal employees' (401)k-style Thrift Savings Plan needs to do a better job monitoring potential cyber incidents against its website, strengthen security at its data centers and come up with a plan for tracking all of its technology hardware. That's according to recent audits of the TSP program undertaken by the Labor Department, which were presented to the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Monday.