Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TechWeb
Painter came to the White House 'shortly' after Hathaway left. He has been the deputy assistant director in the FBI's cyber crime division.
CIO Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Sorenson says the service will use Forge.mil as a repository for software developed in the battlefield. The goal is for other soldiers and commands to see what exists, use it and improve upon it.
Pilot would let citizens sign on to use government services through private sector accounts. OMB hopes to reach citizens where they already are doing business online.
Tags: technology , Judy Spencer , Vivek Kundra , OMB , GSA , NIH , Federal Identity Credentialing Committee , OpenID Foundation , O'Reilly Media , Don Thibeau , HSPD-12 , secure identity card , ID management
Federal CTO Aneesh Chopra says agencies need people to lead this innovation. He also says new directive will help solidify the permanence of open government ideals.