Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tax delinquent contractors
OMB controller Danny Werfel said the computer matching provisions in the Privacy Act make it harder for agencies to share information that would make stopping or finding waste, fraud and abuse easier. Senate lawmakers agreed they need to update the law to protect information but reduce the complexities.
Tags: management , financial management , Danny Werfel , Tom Coburn , Tom Carper , OMB , Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Co , GAO , HHS , CMS , Recovery audits , improper payments , waste, fraud and abuse , IRS , SSA , industry , Jason Miller
Agencies must provide details to OFPP on how they review and deal with vendors who have not paid their taxes. IRS also is conducting a survey of its records. OMB will send President Obama a list of recommendations to improve agency processes.