Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tax cheats
Scott Amey is General Counsel at the Project on Government Oversight and explains why his group is behind the executive order.
Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council brings us details.
Federal News Radio gets analysis from Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council and Charles Rossotti of The Carlyle Group about the new executive order regarding contractors.
President Obama is expected to sign new regulation today cracking down on tax cheats getting federal contracts. The Government Accountability Office says 1.6 million businesses owe more than $58 billion in unpaid payroll taxes.