Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tanya Snyder
The Montgomery County Council will discuss plans for the proposed light rail line to run on double tracks, rather than on a single track.
The family of a 4-year-old boy in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant may have some good news.
The family of a 4-year-old boy with acute promyelocytic leukemia has 11 weeks to find a donor who will be a match for a bone marrow transplant.
Alexandria wants to redevelop its Potomac River waterfront with more open space, restaurants and mixed-use development.
Young men who ran drank a syrup-flavored slushie before hopping on a treadmill in a hot room ran longer than those who drank syrup-flavored cold water.
State and county officials will be listening closely Monday night to get some new ideas from people who drive I-66 every day. The floor will be open to the public at 7 p.m. at the Fairfax Government Center.