Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tanya Snyder
The Montgomery County Council will discuss plans for the proposed light rail line to run on double tracks, rather than on a single track.
The family of a 4-year-old boy in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant may have some good news.
The family of a 4-year-old boy with acute promyelocytic leukemia has 11 weeks to find a donor who will be a match for a bone marrow transplant.
Alexandria wants to redevelop its Potomac River waterfront with more open space, restaurants and mixed-use development.
Young men who ran drank a syrup-flavored slushie before hopping on a treadmill in a hot room ran longer than those who drank syrup-flavored cold water.
State and county officials will be listening closely Monday night to get some new ideas from people who drive I-66 every day. The floor will be open to the public at 7 p.m. at the Fairfax Government Center.