Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tanya Snyder
The Montgomery County Council will discuss plans for the proposed light rail line to run on double tracks, rather than on a single track.
The family of a 4-year-old boy in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant may have some good news.
The family of a 4-year-old boy with acute promyelocytic leukemia has 11 weeks to find a donor who will be a match for a bone marrow transplant.
Alexandria wants to redevelop its Potomac River waterfront with more open space, restaurants and mixed-use development.
Young men who ran drank a syrup-flavored slushie before hopping on a treadmill in a hot room ran longer than those who drank syrup-flavored cold water.
State and county officials will be listening closely Monday night to get some new ideas from people who drive I-66 every day. The floor will be open to the public at 7 p.m. at the Fairfax Government Center.