Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tanya Snyder
The Montgomery County Council will discuss plans for the proposed light rail line to run on double tracks, rather than on a single track.
The family of a 4-year-old boy in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant may have some good news.
The family of a 4-year-old boy with acute promyelocytic leukemia has 11 weeks to find a donor who will be a match for a bone marrow transplant.
Alexandria wants to redevelop its Potomac River waterfront with more open space, restaurants and mixed-use development.
Young men who ran drank a syrup-flavored slushie before hopping on a treadmill in a hot room ran longer than those who drank syrup-flavored cold water.
State and county officials will be listening closely Monday night to get some new ideas from people who drive I-66 every day. The floor will be open to the public at 7 p.m. at the Fairfax Government Center.