Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tammy Flanagan
You're probably looking at extra cash for your retirement and you might not even know it. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, he shared some advice on In Depth with Francis Rose about ways to find extra money that might help you be more comfortable during retirement.
Certified Financial Planner Joe Sullender answers your questions about retirement planning.
April 7, 2014
The Thrift Savings Plan is unrolling a "Take Five for Your Future" initiative to help you understand your TSP options better. It's using the number five to drive home advice on agency contributions, from the five life cycle funds to how long it takes to start planning your financial future. The TSP even has a video to try to make the learning curve extra smooth. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, filled in Francis Rose on In Depth.
Married federal couples face a tough but important choice when they retire, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Should they provide a survivor benefit?
OPM wants to bring your retirement plans into the 21st century.
When you are dealing with Uncle Sam, especially his complex work rules, it is hard to get a straight yes or no answer, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But there is a way to survive a federal career -- with a little help from the experts.
Yesterday's online chat with readers/listeners covered the watefront: From life-after-retirement to what to do with your TSP, his and her health plans and when to designate a survivor beneficiary. Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report for more.
NITP Senior Benefits Director Tammy Flanagan will answer your retirement questions.
March 19, 2014
More sources than ever for answers to your benefits questions.
Tammy Flanagan and Mike Causey join Federal News Radio for an online chat to answer your most pressing pay and benefits issues. Read the archived discussion.