Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tammy Duckworth
The Internal Revenue Service said Wednesday it is seeking to cut its business relationship with a firm that may have had inside access to the agency's procurement decisions. Lawmakers also questioned agency decisions to award the company special status as veteran-owned and serving economically-disadvantaged areas.
More than 500 wheelchair athletes who are all military Veterans begin competition at the 30th National Veterans Wheelchair Games. Tammy Duckworth, VA Assistant Secretary, has details.
Tammy Duckworth submitted her resignation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development have partnered to conduct a more thorough analysis of the nation's homeless veteran population. The agencies said the new data will allow them to get the right services to the vets who need them.
Veterans Day is the day set aside to thank and honor ALL those who served honorably in the military - in wartime or peacetime. VA Assistant Secretary Tammy Duckworth joins us with details.
VA's suicide prevention services make a difference. Veterans who used healthcare from the Department of Veterans Affairs were less likely to commit suicide. What is VA doing right?