Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Taeja Smith
Under a settlement announced Wednesday by 20 states' attorneys general, the Department of Veterans Affairs will take control of a website that consumer fraud investigators say has been used to mislead military members into making poor use of their GI Bill benefits.
While government IT resources are shrinking, a dire need for improvements with customer interaction will be key to agencies survival.
Tags: management , customer service , mobile , web , ForeSee , e-government , BusinessUSA.gov , Federal Student Aid , Education Department , Dave Lewan , Mindy Chiat , Efrain Gonzalez , Government Executive magazine ,
The Joint Staff ordered the review after military college students said that an elective course showed Islam in a false light. The review concluded that the course failed to include instruction in combating violent extremism and portrayed Islam "almost entirely in a negative way."
Dynamics Research Corporation has been awarded $10.2 million in contracts with the Internal Revenue Service. DRC will provide independent verification and validation services for the Credit Card Processor's systems and will be responsible for the system readiness and accuracy of the credit card program.
The 34-page guideline details how lawmakers can use performance information to ensure agencies are meeting their missions.
The service launched a new portal to let civilian workers prepare for retirement, request a retirement estimate and acquire the necessary paperwork to pay a military or civilian deposit.