Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Taeja Smith
Under a settlement announced Wednesday by 20 states' attorneys general, the Department of Veterans Affairs will take control of a website that consumer fraud investigators say has been used to mislead military members into making poor use of their GI Bill benefits.
While government IT resources are shrinking, a dire need for improvements with customer interaction will be key to agencies survival.
Tags: management , customer service , mobile , web , ForeSee , e-government , BusinessUSA.gov , Federal Student Aid , Education Department , Dave Lewan , Mindy Chiat , Efrain Gonzalez , Government Executive magazine ,
The Joint Staff ordered the review after military college students said that an elective course showed Islam in a false light. The review concluded that the course failed to include instruction in combating violent extremism and portrayed Islam "almost entirely in a negative way."
Dynamics Research Corporation has been awarded $10.2 million in contracts with the Internal Revenue Service. DRC will provide independent verification and validation services for the Credit Card Processor's systems and will be responsible for the system readiness and accuracy of the credit card program.
The 34-page guideline details how lawmakers can use performance information to ensure agencies are meeting their missions.
The service launched a new portal to let civilian workers prepare for retirement, request a retirement estimate and acquire the necessary paperwork to pay a military or civilian deposit.