Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSP Snapshot
WFED's Max Cacas reports
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
WFED's Max Cacas has a preview of his story for Monday.
When it comes to your retirement investment, there's no such thing as too much information. So, starting today, we begin a new monthly feature, "TSP SNAPSHOT." Every month, on the first Monday of the month, we'll examine the performance of the Thrift Savings Plan for the previous month with a TSP expert.
Okay, so August wasn't the best month for the Thrift Savings Plan. But is that any reason to panic? No, says guest analyst Arthur Stein, who joins us for our look back at the TSP for last month. But he says instead of panic, do some thoughtful reflection on where your money is going in the TSP, and whether it's a good idea to perhaps switch into a new TSP investment tool which is expected to be available to feds next year - the Roth TSP.
With the steadily, but slowly rising American economy, and economic storm clouds over Europe, how did the Thrift Savings Plan fare in April? Federal News Radio's Max Cacas has the latest edition of our monthly feature, "TSP Snapshot".
October is the best month yet this year for the Thrift Savings Plan. Guest analyst Paul Yurachek with Ameriprise Financial Services offers this month's installment of TSP Snapshot.
When it comes to the Thrift Savings Plan, feds are told that its always best to take the long-range view of this vehicle for your retirement savings. This was true for the month of September, as we learn in the latest edition of our monthly feature, "TSP Snapshot". Guest analyst Arthur Stein, a certified financial planner with SPC Financial in Rockville, says the keyword last month was "recovery". Also: a primer on the C Fund.
One expert reminds federal workers to review their allocations more often than just once a year as market volatility can wreak havoc on funds. The goal is to make small adjustments as needed. All the TSP funds did well in July, including rebounds from two months of losses by the C and I Funds.