Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSP
Should you have long term care insurance, or a flexible spending account, and how are you going to handle the new Roth option to your TSP and put your kids through college? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today which will put you in touch with experts who can help.
Government Executive Magazine
July 24th, 2009
Now that the cheering has stopped over the new Roth option to your Thrift Savings Plan, people are coming up with a lot of questions that don't have any answers: yet. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells what we know and what you need to know.
Federal workers, postal employees and retirees were short-changed last month when the Senate version of the so-called Tobacco bill trumped the more generous House plan. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that may not happen this time around.
TSP participants seem to be moving their money back into stock funds, though investment in G fund is still strong.
Would you like more investment options, for your federal 401(k) plan? Stick around. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports some big-time changes for the federal thrift savings plan may be just around the corner.