Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSP
The all-important pay and benefits package of federal and postal workers, and retirees, is under attack as never before. And while it is way too soon to panic, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you need to run down a checklist to see where things are. We've got a team of experts standing by.
The way things are going on Capitol Hill, federal and postal workers seem to have only one of two choices, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey: they can retire before things get worse or decide to shelter in place because they may get worse yet.
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , umbrella policy , property casualty life insurance , financial planning , G Fund , retirement , Edward Jones , John Jilek , Bob Leins , John Elliot , For Your Benefit , insurance
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains who and how to take advantage of the Roth option.
If you're still looking ahead to paying for that education, you might get some help from your Thrift Savings Plan account.
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Executive Director Greg Long, and Tom Trabucco, the board's Director of External Affairs, will answer questions about your TSP, including any questions you may have about the new Roth TSP option.
April 25, 2011 (Encore presentation May 30, 2011)
Most federal investors are smart enough to be actively participating in the Thrift Savings Plan, but how much of their biweekly check should they earmark for the federal 401(k) plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asked a pro and got some interesting answers.
Host Tammy Flanagan and NITP Benefits Specialist James Marshall will answer the questions that feds need to know when planning for their retirement.
April 18, 2011
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, talks about rebalancing to keep your financial goals on target.
Host Tammy Flanagan and WellsFargo Vice-President Joseph Sullender discuss the do's and don'ts of retirement planning for federal employees.
April 11, 2011