Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSP
Tom Trabucco, the director of External Affairs at the Thrift Savings Plan, gave Federal News Radio an update on TSP's automatic enrollment plan.
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, discussed the pros and cons of cashing out a TSP and what to think about when buying an annuity from a private company.
The Thrift Savings Plan is often lauded as the best retirement plan in the country. But there's still some confusion about who's eligible for the TSP and how it works.
Table of TSP June returns.
Giving up small purchases on a daily basis can mean big savings for your retirement, according to Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Someday you'll want to take money out of your TSP. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, for tips on reversing the flow of cash.
Fiddling around with your Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) account too much could hurt your wallet. Federal News Radio spoke with Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, about problems that could arise.
NITP presenters Bob Braunstein and James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security, the TSP, and other federal benefits programs.
May 23, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal benefits , FERS , CSRS , FERCCA , Social Security , LTC , Medicare , Medicare Part B , NITP , Bob Braunstein , James Marshall , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit , insurance , retirement
Host Debra Roth is joined by Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, NARFE Legislative Director Dan Adcock, and World at Work's Lenny Sanicola to talk about pending legislation in Congress that would change retirement benefits for federal workers.
May 20, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal pay , federal retirement , Congress , Tim Geithner , debt ceiling , deficit reduction , deficit reduction commission , fiscal commission , Civil Service retirement and disability trust fund , FERS , CSRS , Debra Roth , Shaw, Bransford and Roth , Mike Causey , Your Turn , Dan Adcock , NARFE , Lenny Sanicola , World at Work , Fed Talk
NARFE legislative director Dan Adcock, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about legislation pending in Congress that affects your pay and retirement benefits.
May 18, 2011