Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSP
Tags: Pay & Benefits ,
How would you like a TSP option that would give you a tax-free payout? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it is under serious study.
Over the past two months 400,000 federal investors have pulled out of the stock market. Are they smart or are they missing something? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks to the pros.
The month of April was not as bad as many feared when it came to most Thrift Savings Plan funds. Only the International Fund saw losses, and Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, explains why this week.
All funds except for the F fund saw gains again this month. Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains what's going on, and explains why one L fund now has record participation from investors.
TSP wants you to be more financially fit.
Legislation was introduced last week that would allow federal employees to contribute unused annual leave to their TSP accounts, but there are limits. Tom Trabucco is director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board and explains what those are and when the bill might become law.
A bipartisan bill could be introduced this week that would allow federal employees to invest the cash value of their unused annual leave into their Thrift Savings Plan accounts. Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tells Federal News Radio the bill has a lot of support.
When compared to what's available in the private sector, the TSP is pretty equal in terms of ROI.
WFED's Max Cacas reports